Recently, BPDB has been published a job circular. They publish their circulars on various online & print media. We have provided the same job circular on this website. On this website, you can get the BPDB job circular quickly, which helps you know everything. So, if you want to know everything on BPDB’s job circular, read this full article.
Table of Contents
All About BPDB (Bangladesh Power Development Board)
Bangladesh Power Development Board (BPDB) is an autonomous institution. After the country’s partition in 1947, the power generation and distribution system in then East Pakistan was limited to a few companies. At that time, only 17 provincial district towns were supplied with very little electricity.
At that time, the generation voltage was 400 volts. In most cities, electricity was supplied only at night. The exception was Dhaka city. At that time, electricity was supplied to Dhaka through two generators of 1500 kW. And the generation voltage was 600 volts, which was the highest at that time.
After establishing independent Bangladesh in 1971, by order of the President on May 31, 1972 (PO 59), Bangladesh Bidyut separated from the former WAPDA and started its journey as an integrated power generation, transmission, and distribution company with an installed capacity of only 500 MW. Bangladesh Power Development Board (BPDB)
BPDB Job Circular To Apply
As this article is about the BPDB job circular of 2021, here you will get all the information regarding BPDB’s latest job circular. There are few posts on this circular which the BPDB authority has published. You can apply to any post. Read this article and follow the instructions.
- Institution Name: Bangladesh Power Development (BPDB) Board
- Post Name: Various Posts
- Posting Date: August 27, 2021
- Application Deadline: 9 and 30 September 2021
- Salary: According to the Government Pay Scale (2015)
- Number of Vacancies: 11+20
- Assistant Director:11
- Cashier: 20
- Jobs Source: www.bpdb.gov.bd
BPDB Job Requirements
BPDB authority has some requirements for applying for the BPDB job. Here is the list of all requirements that an applicant must have.
- Minimum Requirements: Graduate
- Age Limit for Jobs: 30 Years
- Experience Requirements: No Need
- Job Types: Government Jobs.
- Jobs Location: All Over Bangladesh
BPDB Job Circular Apply Process
Applying for the BPDB job is not that difficult. You have to follow some steps to apply for the BPDB job circular 2021. You can do it online.
- Firstly, visit http://bpdb.teletalk.com.bd/.
- Then fill up your personal information.
- After completing personal input information, click “Next Button.”
- Check your personal information.
- Attach your personal formal Photo & Signature.
- Finally, click the “Submit” button.
- Apply Type: Online.
BPDB Other Job Circular
Bangladesh India Friendship Power Company (Pvt) Limited is Bangladesh Power Development Board (BPDB) & NTPC. You also have job opportunities in the power sector. There are few posts on this circular. In this article, I have also provided these job opportunities details. If you want to know more about this joint venture power company, you have to read below full article.
There are few posts on this circular. These are:
- Assistant Manager (Electrical)
- Assistant Manager (Civil)
- Assistant Manager (Mechanical)
Institution Name: Bangladesh India Friendship Power Company (Pvt) Limited’ A Joint Venture Company of Bangladesh Power Development Board(BPDB) & NTPC
- Post Name: Various Posts
- Posting Date: August 09, 2021
- Application Deadline: September 09, 2021
If you want to apply for BIFPCL, you have to follow the steps given below:
- Firstly, You have to go to https://bifpcl.com/hrCareer.aspx.
- Fill the gap with your personal information.
- Attach your personal photo and signature, and then click “Submit.”
- Job Source: Jugantor, August 10, 2021.
I think you have already benefited from this article and also enjoying it. If you are interested in knowing more about the power sector job circular, you must regularly visit our website. Our website is one of the best job portals in Bangladesh. Here you can get all the latest information about any govt or non-govt circular and so on.
So, You should connect with us both on our Facebook page/group and website. If you have any questions or any advice for us, let us know by your comment. Don’t forget to share this article with your social media account. Thanks for being with us.