DPDC (Dhaka Power Distribution Company Limited) is one of the largest power distributing companies in Bangladesh. It allows its power in the city of Dhaka. Present time, people did not get enough time to pay their electricity bills because they have many important works to do at the same time. The consumer wants to get a shortcut way to pay their bill. So, DPDC takes some steps to pay their bill easily.
DPDC Postpaid Meter Bill Payment Process
Customer can pay their bill in many processes. Nowadays, people prefer to pay their bills online even though before a few years ago, they pay their bills in the bank. There have many methods to pay bills online. Mobile banking is one of them. Like, GPay, Upay, IPay, bkash, Rocket, Nexus pay, RobiCash, Nagad, etc. All of them, the details of the most common systems are given below step by step.
DPDC Bill Payment By bKash App
Customer can pay their bill by bKash. For this, at first, download the app and follow the steps which are given below.
- Select the Pay Bill option.
- Tap Electricity and scroll down.
- Tap DPDC (prepaid).
- Enter customer number and the date of the bills month and year.
- Enter PIN.
- Tap and hold.
- Receive a confirmation SMS.
DPDC Bill Payment By bKash USSD mode
Customer can pay their bill by bKash without the bKash app. This is the dialing method. The process of this method is given below:
- Dial *247#
- Select Pay Bill for dial 5
- Choose Electricity Postpaid.
- Select DPDC Postpaid.
- Select Make Payment.
- Enter the bill number
- Enter bill month and year
- Enter the amount
- Enter PIN to confirm.
- Finally, receive a confirmation SMS with Transaction ID
DPDC Postpaid Bill Payment By Rocket (USSD mode)
Customers can pay DPDC electricity bills using the Rocket mobile banking system. Now I share the following steps to pay bills by the ussd mode.
- Dial *322#
- Select option payment or dial 1
- Choose self. (if you are paying your own bill)
- Select DPDC from the option
- Select Postpaid Meter.
- Enter the DPDC Customer Number. (You can see your “Consumer Number” on your electricity bill paper)
- You will see the bill information on the mobile display
- Enter 1 to accept the bill
- Enter PIN to confirm
- Finally, you will receive a confirmation SMS with Transaction ID
DPDC (Postpaid) Bill Payment Online Using Nagad
If you don’t have the Nagad android application on your phone, install the Nagad app and follow the steps below. Nagad didn’t take an extra charge on any bill payment.
- Open home menu.
- Select Bill pay.
- Select Electricity.
- Select DPDC.
- Consumer number and date of bill month.(dd/mm/yy)
- Enter PIN.
- Press and hold.
- Get a confirmation SMS with the transaction number.
Note: Consumers can find Consumer numbers on their electricity bill paper.
DPDC (Postpaid) Bill Online Payment by DBBL Nexus
Customers can pay DPDC bills with their DBBL Nexus Card 24 hours a day, seven days a week. This is the method only valid bills are available for payment. The steps are given below:
- Visit dbbl-ecomdpdc.dutchbanglabank.com/dpdc/
- Submit customer number. Not a mobile number. Consumers can find consumer numbers on their
- electricity bill paper.
- If the bill is available, tap the ‘Pay Online’ button.
- Now tap on the Pay Now option.
- Now fill the form with accurate information about consumers’ DBBL Nexus Card.
- Tap to the “Submit” button to pay the bill.
DPDC (Postpaid) Bill Payment By Robi
Recently Robi inked with Dhaka Power Distribution Company. Within some days, Robi launched their new system service with DPDC. When the final update comes, I will explain it on this blog site.
All of this method which was explained above can make life easier and comfortable. If you want to save your time you should follow the steps to pay your bill which I was explained. Don’t waste your electricity without any reason. Thank you.
None of your Code No. for checking Prepaid meter is effective.