NESCO bill payment online process is available here. NESCO (Northern Electricity Supply Company Limited) provides an opportunity to pay electricity bills online and offline. There are many methods to pay bills online and offline. Now this time, users tend to pay their bills on online methods like mobile banking.
This blog has given an idea to the users about the system of online payment. NESCO’s authorized mobile bank for payment are given below:
Most of the people in Bangladesh use GPay Nagad, bKash, Rocket, and other mobile banking apps. These mobile banks allow making any payment through their apps. Some common uses of mobile banking electricity payment systems are given in this blog for consumers’ purposes.
Table of Contents
NESCO Bill: Electricity Bill Payment Through NECSO Online
NESCO bill payment is now available through their official website. You just simply have to visit https://bill.nesco.gov.bd/BillList, and then you have to provide your Customer ID Number, and then click on the Show Bill button.
Image: NESCO Bill
NESCO Online Bill Payment Online Details
Online bill payment is elementary. It would help if you had a smartphone, enough data (megabyte), and preferred mobile banking software. So, let’s try to share the steps of mobile making payments below.
NESCO Online Bill Payment By GPay (app)
It is effortless to pay electricity bills with the GPay app. The following steps are given consecutively below:
- Open the GPay app.
- Tap on Electricity Postpaid
- Select NESCO
- Enter Account number.
- Enter PIN Number select and Submit icon.
- Wait a while for a Confirmation SMS.
In recent times, Nagad has come with many superlative offers, like less cashout charge, free payment, free send money, and whatnot. Now give NESCO electricity payment system in below with Nagad:
- Open Nagad app
- Tap on Bill Pay
- Select Electricity
- Select NESCO option
- Enter Consumer Account number, then enter billing month and year.
- Now check your bill.
- Enter Nagad account PIN
- Press and hold on to the Nagad icon.
- Get an SMS with a transaction number.
Note: consumers can pay their bills without any extra charge by the Nagad app. Nagad doesn’t provide any receipt of the payment for download. Suppose needed consumers can call the Nagad helpline. The helpline number is 16167.
NESCO Bill Payment Through bKash (app)
Now this time, bKash is the most used mobile banking app in Bangladesh. Consumers can pay any bills through bKash. Now given the NESCO electricity payment system by the bkash app in below:
- Select Pay Bill from the bKash app home screen.
- Then tap Electricity and Select NESCO.
- Enter billing month and year, then put Bill Number.
- Check your bill information.
- Enter bKash PIN.
- For completing the bill, tap and hold the confirmation button, which is bottom of the screen.
- Wait for something to get a confirmation SMS.
Note: If an internet connection is not possible, consumers can pay the bill by the USSD method. Dial *247# and follow the instructions to pay the bill.
NESCO Electricity Bill Payment By Rocket (app)
Dutch Bangla bank serves to pay bills on their mobile banking system (Rocket). It is an online process. Consumers can pay their bills easily with Rocket. NESCO electricity payment system is given below:
- Open Rocket app.
- Select Bill Pay.
- Click on the Category option, then click the Utility option and scroll down.
- Go to the NESCO option.
- Enter Consumer Account number, billing month, and year.
- Click self or other. (If pay your own bill from own your own rocket then click on self option)
- Enter Beneficiary mobile number. (Confirmation SMS goes to the number)
- Click Validate button.
- Check the bill information.
- Enter Biller Short Name (as like your name).
- Enter Rocket account PIN
- Press and hold on to the Rocket icon.
- Get an SMS with a transaction number and a payment receipt for download.
Note: If customers have any questions, they can call 16216 to ask many things.
Now this time the maximum number of electricity users who pay their bills on the mobile banking system and day by day the number is increased. Consumers can pay their bills easily with this system. Share your experience with others about the system, and if your face any problem, you can call the authorized customer number or notice us. We try to help you. Thank you.