There are several methods by which you can recharge Palli Bidyut Prepaid meters. Like GPAY, bKash, Rocket, Nagad, upay, robicash, ipay, nagad, nexus pay, etc. Rocket, bkash, Nagad are presently used by most people in Bangladesh.
Day by day, the number of people who are paying their electricity bills is increasing. Because this method saves us time and money and protects us from harassment, this blog will give you information on the BREB prepaid meter recharge process online.
Table of Contents
Ways To Palli Bidyut / BREB Prepaid Meter Recharge Process
Currently, most people pay their electricity, gas, and other bills using mobile banking systems at home, but it wasn’t even possible a few years ago in Bangladesh. Many people don’t know how to pay or top-up Electric Prepaid Meter. By this requirement, I will try to give a proper guideline to help you pay your bill. Some most used methods are:
[N.B: Minimum value of prepaid meter recharge in Bangladesh is 100 Tk]
Top-up Palli Bidyut Prepaid Meter Thought G-PAY
The app is easier to use than dialing USSD. Some consecutive steps are to follow, which describe the method of this system. Here are the details of this process:
- Select Bill Payment from the GPAY home page.
- Select Prepaid Bills.
- Select Palli Bidyut.
- Enter the Meter number & amount number by flowing two rows. Then enter Submit.
- Enter GPay PIN.
- Wait a while until you receive the Payment confirmation SMS & Popup message.
Palli Bidyut Prepaid Meter Recharge Thought G-PAY USSD?
If you don’t have a smartphone or internet access, you must follow the USSD dialing method. It is an easy method. Now let’s check it through step by step process below:
- Dial *777#
- Go to BillPay.
- Select the New Bill option.
- Select the Electricity option.
- Select the Palli Bidyut option.
- Select the Prepaid option.
- Enter Meter No.
- Enter Amount.
- Enter PIN.
- Show the details of the activity.
- Finally, you will get a Payment and Token confirmation SMS.
How to Check Purchased Tokens in G-PAY APP?
Sometimes we forget many important things; forgetting your G-Pay token amount isn’t something unexpected. Don’t worry; you can check the details of the purchased token by following the steps that are given below:
- Transaction Overview from GPAY home page.
- Enter the Meter number and select Token (Prepaid).
- The customer will get the last 3 token details.
Recharge Palli Bidyut Prepaid Meter From bKash App
bKash is one of the most popular mobile banking systems in Bangladesh. It makes our life easier and more comfortable. They have their own well-designed, user-friendly app. We can complete our daily payments within a moment by using bKash mobile banking.
They have focused on improving bill payment systems. Palli Bidyut’s prepaid and postpaid bill payment process is now more outstanding than before in the bKash app. Steps to recharge the prepaid meter using the bkash app is given below:
- Select Pay Bill from the home screen.
- Tap electricity and then show the list of electricity supply company’s list. Just select Palli Bidyut (Prepaid)
- Enter Bill Account Number and Contact Number. You must click the red square box to save the account for the next payment.
- Enter Amount.
- Tab arrow button below to screen for going next.
- Enter bkash PIN Number.
- Press and hold the button that shows below the screen.
- Get a confirmation SMS.
Recharge Palli Bidyut Prepaid Meter Using bKash USSD
If you don’t have a smartphone or internet access, you can follow the USSD dialing method. It is an easy method. Just take your mobile phone in which you have the SIM which has Bkash mobile banking account, and follow the steps:
- Dial *247#
- Select the Pay Bill option.
- Select Electricity (Prepaid).
- Select Plli Bidyut (Prepaid).
- Go to Make Payment.
- Input Bill A/C number.
- Enter SMS A/C Number in the blank box.
- Enter Billing Month and year in the blank box.
- Enter the Amount in the blank box.
Recharge Palli Bidyut Prepaid Meter By Rocket App
Rocket app is easier and more user-friendly for bill payment. Palli Biddyut’s bill payment is more accessible in all of the bill payment systems. Here I have described the steps to recharge the prepaid meter:
- Open your Rocket App.
- Tap on Bill Pay.
- Click the Right Arrow Button.
- Then type DPDC (Prepaid).
- Enter Plli Bidyut Customer Number.
- Then click the Validate button.
- Enter Rocket Account PIN.
- At last, click the Pay Bill button.
Recharge Palli Bidyut Prepaid Meter By Rocket Dialing USSD
You don’t need a smartphone or internet connection to pay your bill. Without using the Rocket app, you can rather use USSD *322# to pay or recharge the Palli Bidyut Prepaid meter. USSD dialing is an easy method. The full steps are the following:
- Dial *322#
- Choose Pay Bill.
- Choose Self or Others. (Select 1 for Own Payment, Select 2 for Payment of Someone else).
- Choose Plli Bidyut.
- Select Pre-paid Meter.
- Enter Plli Bidyut Customer Number.
- Click Accept.
- Waiting for a confirmation SMS from 16216.
Using the mobile banking system can save valuable time and turn it into productivity. It makes our life easier and brings us closer to the present world.
You can pay or recharge your prepaid meter using your bank app like nexus pay, city touch, or another bank application. The process is not much difficult. If you face any problems paying your electricity bill or recharging your prepaid meter, let us know, and we will try to help.